Year of Admission
082 739 9275
Second Floor, Duma Nokwe West
Jaco graduated at the Potchefstroom University (Northwest University) (B. Comm LLB). Did articles and practised as an attorney at a Sandton law firm. Admitted to the Johannesburg Bar in 2002.
Fields of practice
Commercial litigation including insolvency law, company law, law of contract, banking law, property law and public procurement matters.
Principal reported cases
- Pitelli v Everton Gardens Projects CC 2010 (5) SA 171 (SCA);
- Structure Mezzanine Investments v Davids and Others 2010 (6) SA 622 (WCC);
- Slip Knot Investments 777 (Pty) Ltd v Project Law Prop (Pty) Ltd 2011 JDR 0339 (GSJ);
- Nedbank Ltd v Bestvest 153 (Pty) Ltd;
- Essa and Another v Bestvest 153 (Pty) Ltd and Others 2012 (5) SA 497 (WCC);
- Paulsen and another v Slip Knot Investments 777 (Pty) Ltd  2 All SA 527 (SCA)
B.Comm LL.B Northwest University
Served on the Fees Committee of the Bar