Year Of Admission:
- 082 788 6065
- 011 895 9000
- Commercial law
- Insolvency and company law
- Labour law
Brief curriculum vitae:
Ian was an admitted attorney before he was called to the bar. He has a commercial litigation practice with an emphasis on matters relating to company law, consumer and credit law as well as labour law.
Principal reported cases:
- Van den Heever and others / Saficon Industrial Equipment (Pty) Ltd t/a Toyota Forklift (a division of Eqstra Industrial Equipment Group)  9 BALR 894 (MEIBC);
- Tirepoint (Pty) Ltd v Patrew Transport CC 2012 JDR 0417 (GSJ);
- Chamber of Mines of South Africa (acting in its own name and obo Harmony Gold Mining Company Ltd and others) v Association of
- Mineworkers and Construction Union and others  9 BLLR 895 (LC);
- Le Car Auto Traders v Degswa 10138 CC 2013 JDR 1651 (GSJ).
B.COM LLB, M.COM (TAX), H.Dip Labour Law
English and Afrikaans