Year Of Admission:
- 083 307 3587
- Banking and finance
- Commercial law
- Insolvency and company law
- Matrimonial and family law
Brief curriculum vitae:
Practising Advocate of 12 Years standing, Johannesburg Bar; Judges Clerk to the Honourable Judge G. Leveson, January 1986 to April 1987; Law Clerk in law firm Perth, Australia, May 1987 to April 1988; Employment with Standard Corporate and Merchant Bank and Standard Bank Group; positions held:
1. Legal Manager, Project and Structured Finance Division, Standard Corporate and Merchant Bank to Legal Risk Manager, Risk Division Standard Corporate and Merchant Bank
2. Legal Manager Group Risk Division, Standard Bank Investment Corporation;
3. Group Money Laundering Control Officer for Standard Bank Group.
Assessor in High Court criminal trials with the Honourable Judge Wepener and the Honourable Judge Weiner, 2011; Arbitrator in commercial arbitrations.
BA LLB (Wits)
HDip TAX (RAU)
Certificate in Money Laundering Control (cum laude) (RAU)